Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
How do you make time to prepare for a natural birth when you're busy running after older children? How do you get ready to give birth when you feel totally unprepared? How do you make it through the pushing stage without screaming? I answer these questions and more on today's episode!
In this episode I cover:
- What's new at Natural Birth and Baby Care.com
- Why birth preparation is important, even if you trust birth
- How fitting childbirth prep into life helps you fit in everything you want to do 😉
- Why it's important to make little moments for yourself
- How you can make little moments for yourself!
- Carving out time to prepare and practice with your birth partner
- How to start feeling prepared for birth
- Comfort measures when baby is low in the pelvis
- How to push your baby out without screaming
Right-click here to download the MP3
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- The Natural Birth and Baby Care.com Redesign!
- New baby care sections 🙂
Power of Full Engagement[/raw]
- Teri Maxwell's Books
Prenatal Cradle support garment[/raw]
- The Pink Kit
- Trust Birth 101
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)
The tips, tools, and straight talk you want for pregnancy, childbirth, and bringing up baby