You'd give everything for your kids, your family, and your loved ones. But if you never take time for yourself, you quickly run out of what there is of you to give. In this podcast episode I cover some simple strategies that literally only take minutes – and help renew and refresh you to be the calm, joyful mom you want to be.
In this episode I cover:
- Why you need to take time for yourself
- Parts of yourself you're probably ignoring (and why you shouldn't)
- How caring for yourself doesn't have to take a lot of time
- How making intentional habits to care for yourself makes you a better mom
- What I'm doing right now to use my own advice!
- Ideas on how you can adapt and design your own “mini-breaks” throughout your day
- Why I'm so excited about the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle (and how YOU can get your own bundle)
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- The Natural Birth and Baby Care.com Redesign!
The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal[/raw]
- Busy Mom's Survival Guide Podcast (with PJ Jonas)
- The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle (available November 4-9 2013)
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)