The holidays are full of food, fun, and family… and can get downright overwhelming when you're pregnant… or bringing along a new baby. These tried and true tips will help you survive (and enjoy) the holiday fun.
In this episode I cover:
- Why hydration is so important during pregnancy
- How to really enjoy holiday events (hint: take a back seat this year)
- Why a little extra snacking will get you through holiday parties feeling great
- The difference between sleep before midnight and sleep after midnight
- Is indulging in holiday sweets and treats okay?
- What do you do when you get bad pregnancy/baby advice?
- Why enjoying the holidays helps you have a healthier pregnancy!
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Top 10 Ways to Survive the Holidays While Pregnant over at Modern Alternative Mama (link no longer active)
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)