Hoping for a baby but seeing negative pregnancy tests month after month? Here's what to do when baby-making isn't going as smoothly as you'd hoped.
In this episode I cover:
- Why you should chart your cycle
- What calorie level you need to meet to conceive
- Managing stress levels (yes, it's cliche!)
- Where do essential oils fit into TTC?
- Should you have any testing done? When should you have it?
- What is a luteal phase defect (and what do you do if you have one?)
- When you should consider a low carb fertility diet
- How to handle PCOS and Endometriosis
- Why you should avoid soy while TTC – especially if you're having trouble conceiving
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- BBL 033: How Charting Helps You Get Pregnant
- Info on Essential Oils and Fertility
- Radiant Womb fertility essential oil blend
- Lunaception information
- Endometriosis articles from Natural Fertility Info.com. I really respect Hethir and the work she and her team do to help women gently and naturally correct fertility issues.
- PCOS articles from Hethir
- Hethir's natural fertility shop
- Trust Birth 101 mini-birthing course!
(NOTE: Want the Top Easy Steps to Boosting Your Fertility? Use these 5 simple, evidence-based steps to get pregnant and carry your healthy baby to term. Get them here.)