How do you build a rich milk supply that keeps your baby growing well, and keeps you breastfeeding six months, a year, and beyond? I cover proven ways to build a strong supply and make high-quality milk to nourish your little one.
In this episode I cover:
- Why the moments after your baby's birth are so important
- What I wish I'd done differently after my 3rd baby's birth
- How to make sure you have the right focus in the newborn period
- How many calories should you be getting while breastfeeding?
- Why making time to eat is so important to keep breastfeeding going
- Super foods to boost your milk supply
- The best supplements to take when you want to make more milk
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- BBL 002: Family-Centered Cesareans
- Mother's milk tea
Gaia Herbs Lactation Support[/raw]
- Boost Milk Supply Naturally with Nutrition
- Breastfeeding and Milk Supply Tips