BBL 039: Nursing in Pregnancy and Tandem Nursing
In this episode I cover:
- How to know when it's safe (or not) to nurse during pregnancy
- Steps to take care of yourself while pregnancy nursing
- Will nipple tenderness go away when the new baby is born?
- When will milk supply drop – and how do toddlers react?
- Handling negative feelings towards breastfeeding your toddler
- Why “give and take” and boundaries are healthy for your tot
- Benefits of tandem nursing
- Who nurses first? Toddler or newborn?
- How to handle nursing two
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
Adventures in Tandem Nursing: Breastfeeding During Pregnancy and Beyond[/raw]
- Laid-Back Breastfeeding (biological nurturing) – start with the “For Mothers” section 🙂
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
Photo courtesy of Alba Lactancia Materna