What’s the best exercise to prepare for birth? How do you prevent a diastasis during pregnancy – or heal it postpartum. And just how are you supposed to fit exercise into your crazy days? Exercise is the hot topic in this week’s podcast episode!
Issues I Discuss in This Podcast:
- What is a diastasis?
- Can you prevent a diastasis during pregnancy… or even heal it?
- The best exercise to prepare for natural birth
- What to start with if you haven’t been exercising
- When to slow down if you love exercising
- Hot to fit a routine into a busy day
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- MamaBaby Birthing Classes
- Julie Tupler’s Diastasis program
- Beautiful After the Belly
- BBL 44: Pregnancy Diet Q&A
- Sign up for my newsletter and birthing guide!
Here’s the video I did on diastasis:
(NOTE: Trying to balance your pregnancy, life, and getting ready for baby? Use my checklist pack stay healthy (naturally), organized, and confident throughout your pregnancy! Get them here.)
The tips, tools, and straight talk you want for pregnancy, childbirth, and bringing up baby
Photo by Adsel Wood