Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Does it seem like every other mama is well-rested and boasting that their little one sleeps through the night? Why is that conscious, attached parents seem to be the only ones deprived of sleep (and more importantly, does it have to be this way???). Listen in to today's episode for some helpful hints:
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- The problem with AP sleep solutions
- Reasonable sleep for each age and stage
- How lack of sleep impacts parenting (and safety)
- Why lack of sleep is harmful to little ones
- Balancing the needs of your child and family
- Creating a bedtime routine
- Why naptimes are critical to good nighttime sleep
- Should you night wean?
- When should you move your child to his or her own bed?
- How long does it take for sleep habits to change?
Right-click here to download the MP3
The tips, tools, and straight talk you want for pregnancy, childbirth, and bringing up baby