When you first hear about elimination communication you probably thought it was impossible, then maybe gross, then maybe you got curious, then you wondered “is it even worth it?” That's the question I tackle in this podcast!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why I missed last week's podcast (hint: it involved four-legged babies!)
- What my reader surveys turned up
- The four stages parents go through to consider elimination communication
- What it's typically like to “catch” a baby needing to go potty
- Why sitting baby over a potty is a lot easier than cleaning a messy diaper!
- How I keep EC stress-free
- What to do when life seems to busy for diaper free
- How elimination communication respects your child's innate intelligent and dignity
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Get my elimination communication email series!
- . – my new club to help you enjoy the early years with your little one!
(NOTE: Want proven, practical strategies to make elimination communication work for you? Use these 5 proven techniques to connect when your baby and have EC success! Get them here.)