Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- The #1 question you ask yourself when your child is sick (plus the answer!)
- How to decide if you should take your child to the doctor (or the ER)
- The scoop on medications for common illnesses
- Are herbs really safe – and really effective?
- THE most important thing to do when caring for a sick child (and exactly how to do it)
- Handling fevers safely at home
- Helping your child get over a gastrointestinal “bug”
- Dealing with colds and coughs
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
Mommy Diagnostics– great book from Shonda Parker
- Trilight Herbs – wonderful family-friendly tinctures
- Bulk Herb Store – I really like their cough blend (and their pregnancy tea blend). My kids love many of their drinking tea blends, too!