How do you get breastfeeding off to a good start? How can you make sure you have plenty of milk – and continue to have plenty for as long as you nurse your baby? Lyn covers those secrets and more in today's podcast!
Topics We Discuss in This Podcast:
- How to make sure baby is latched on well
- What breastfeeding feels like (and what you shouldn't feel)
- Did you know your baby can help with breastfeeding? Here's how to activate baby's natural nursing instincts
- What's “normal” when it comes to nursing frequency?
- Take these steps if you're feeling nipple pain while breastfeeding
- This is key to building a big milk supply
- How your body really gets the signal to make more milk
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Breastfeeding Tips 4 Moms – Lyn's website!