On this week’s episode I talk about first steps to boost your fertility and prepare to conceive a healthy baby! I’ve done a few episodes on fertility but this is still one of the most frequent questions I get – so here’s great info… and links to even more!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- The very first thing you should do to prepare for conception (and exactly why it’s so important)
- Why you might want to count calories (this isn’t what you’re expecting).
- What super fertility foods should you include in your diet?
- How your computer might be affecting your fertility (hint: here’s how to have your computer fun… and your fertility too!)
- Why opening the blinds might help you make a baby
- Where to go for even more info!
Things Mentioned on This Week’s Podcast
- Nourishing Fertility Diet – my miniclass on eating well to conceive!
- Getting-Pregnant.com, our sister site!
- BBL 035: What to do When You’re Not Getting Pregnant
- BBL 033: How Charting Helps You Get Pregnant
- BBL 034: Breastfeeding and Your Fertility
- Getting Great Sleep with Dr. Rosenberg
- Ovusoft – this is the charting service I personally use
(NOTE: Want the Top Easy Steps to Boosting Your Fertility? Use these 5 simple, evidence-based steps to get pregnant and carry your healthy baby to term. Get them here.)