How do you stay strong and healthy during your pregnancy when you're a mama of many? Can you have a safe pregnancy and birth? I cover concerns for mamas of many in today's podcast – and share a lot of resources that will help all moms prepare for birth!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- What is a “grand multip” or “grand multipara” – and what does it mean to you?
- Does research show that mamas of many are more at risk during childbirth?
- How to the handle the aches and pains that come with many pregnancies
- Why you should eat a little differently now than you did in your first couple of pregnancies
- Exactly what steps to take to have a smooth, safe birth experience
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Prevent postpartum hemorrhage
- Will the Real Oxytocin Please Stand Up?
- The Case for Bonding at Birth
- Why you should eat dates
- Podcast with Lily Nichols – good advice on a lower-carb pregnancy diet.
- The Prenatal Cradle – I have personally used this pregnancy support; there are others you can look at too!
- Belly Binding
- Spinning Babies – good info on using a rebozo and other helps during labor to help position baby.
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)