There's no doubt that weight is a hot topic today… and moms definitely need to consider postpartum weight loss. For some mamas the weight jus falls off after baby is born – or after a little breastfeeding. But for many women it's just not that easy! We'll talk about what's reasonable, what's not, and what to do when you want to lose the baby weight in this episode!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- When should you think about losing the baby weight?
- What you must do in the early weeks with baby
- How to relax and give yourself grace about losing baby pounds!
- A helpful “rule of thumb” to remember
- Why baby weight takes longer to lose if you're an older mom
- Why you shouldn't feel guilty about eventually being ready to lose the weight
- My recommendations for losing those baby lbs
- How exercise really fits into a mom's life
- Why isolation exercises are not going to take care of your “problem areas”
- Kristen's guilty admission!
- My favorite resources
- How to stay true to yourself and why taking care of yourself is so important
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
Trim Healthy Mama Plan– this is the program I've used with great success[/raw]
Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook– the THM cookbook is full of delicious recipes… including “treats” that are good for a mama's heart <3[/raw]
- My Diastasis Recti story – my story plus information on healing a diastasis recti