I had an amazing discussion with Star Meneely, editor-in-chief of The Mother Magazine, about home birth, pregnancy, and preparing to birth your baby. This was an amazing call – you don’t want to miss it!
Topics We Discuss in This Podcast:
- Why Starr decided to have a home birth – and went on to have three more
- The big benefits of choosing midwifery care for your pregnancy and birth
- Must-read resources for pregnant mamas (no matter where you’re planning to birth)
- How to overcome anxiety and fear about birth
- Making realistic plans for siblings during birth
- What is Daddy’s role in home birth?
- Starr’s advice for mamas considering home birth
Things Mentioned on This Week’s Podcast
- The Mother Magazine – be sure to check out the current issue on mothering & intuition! Remember, a digital subscription comes with every back issue!
- [raw]Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth[/raw]
- MamaBaby Birthing classes
- Mara and Harrison are featured in this post’s image!
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the birth plan kit here.)