The Daily Soul Sessions for Pregnancy
How do you really enjoy your pregnancy and nurture your baby by nurturing yourself? I talk with Kacey, Kate, and Kara this week for an inspiring look at how you can honor your pregnancy, your creativity (even if you think you have none!), and your baby!
And don't forget to check out the book giveaway below!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why Kate, Kacey, and Kara decided to write The Daily Soul Sessions
- “Week-by-Week” pregnancy books are a dime a dozen… the sisters share why this one is different
- How you can take better care of your baby by taking care of yourself in pregnancy!
- Why the sisters say you should focus on the positive (and how to do that – even on the days when you can't keep anything down!)
- Exactly why moms need that “been there too” flair – and how you can find it
- Using pregnancy to find yourself… and become more of the woman you want to be
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Get a copy of The Daily Soul Sessions!
- The Daily Soul Sessions website
- Daily Solul Sessions blog entry on writing during pregnancy – this is the blog entry I mentioned on the podcast
- The Daily Soul Sessions on Instagram
(NOTE: Want Real Mom Tested Techniques for Handling Labor Pain? Use these 11 proven natural childbirth techniques to handle labor and keep things moving right along. Get them here.)
Birth, Baby, and Life Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below