Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
* Smart Mama, Happy Baby – 25+ parenting classes in the library, regular guided book studies, weekly live Q&A sessions for all pregnancy and parenting issues, menu plans, and more!
* Rhiza's case study – practical thoughts for making babies work at work!
* Stacy Bendet makes a short workday work well with her newborn
* Alina Chourasia shares her experiences having her baby on the sales floor
* GL Group has a long history of babies in the workplace
* Parenting in the Workplace Institute great resources for exploring having babies in the workplace!
* The OpenWork initiative – focused on making employment better from many perspectives
Check out this video from W.S. Badger on having babies in the workplace (and generally making your workplace very friendly to employees):