Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- What I’m doing to get ready in the last couple of weeks 😀
- When I gathered birth supplies – and why having a few last-minute things to pick up has helped m
- How I got baby clothes sorted and ready (with a pink/blue bin!)
- Getting my diaper bag ready… mostly
- An awesome system that has helped me get my email inbox to 0 – even the NBBC box!
- How I’m keeping the kids on task… and keeping the house clean!
- What I’m doing to get the piles of stuff to melt away
- Why my Brewer Diet checklist is my new best friend
- What changed to help me start visualizing baby’s birth
- “Getting heavy” – what it means… and why I’m starting to get excited about it
Things Mentioned on This Week’s Podcast
- Baby #8 Pregnancy VLOG
- Learn Do Become – their information has really been helping me get on top of things. Feels great while nesting is in full force!!
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the birth plan kit here.)