Final Countdown: Getting Ready for Baby
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- What I'm doing to get ready in the last couple of weeks 😀
- When I gathered birth supplies – and why having a few last-minute things to pick up has helped m
- How I got baby clothes sorted and ready (with a pink/blue bin!)
- Getting my diaper bag ready… mostly
- An awesome system that has helped me get my email inbox to 0 – even the NBBC box!
- How I'm keeping the kids on task… and keeping the house clean!
- What I'm doing to get the piles of stuff to melt away
- Why my Brewer Diet checklist is my new best friend
- What changed to help me start visualizing baby's birth
- “Getting heavy” – what it means… and why I'm starting to get excited about it
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Baby #8 Pregnancy VLOG
- Learn Do Become – their information has really been helping me get on top of things. Feels great while nesting is in full force!!
Birth, Baby, and Life Podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below