Curious about starting solids? Wondering how to help your little one become a great eater… or how to get a picky eater back on track? Sarah Bester, a family nutritionist and picky eating coach shared how to help your kids – and you – have a great relationship with great food!
Topics We Discuss in This Podcast:
- Why it’s so important to help kids become healthy eaters now – while they’re kids!
- How to help your little one learn to enjoy health foods
- Getting your tot out of the chicken nugget rut
- What you can do to keep your kids from becoming picky eaters
- How to help your baby start solids the right way (plus how to relax and let everyone enjoy mealtimes)
- What you can do if your baby is reluctant to try new tastes, textures, or certain types of foods
- How real moms can balance a busy life with preparing varied, nutritious foods
- What’s the real deal with hiding “healthy stuff” inside of other recipes
- Sarah’s #1 tip for raising kids who have a healthy relationship with food
Things Mentioned on This Week’s Podcast
- Raising Healthy Eaters – Sarah’s private Facebook group for mamas!
- Raising Healthy Eaters LIVE Chat, every Wednesday at 8:30pm ET on Sarah’s Facebook Page
- Sarah’s website