Need to juggle fitness with baby in tow? This episode covers the four areas you need to focus on when you create a fitness routine that works with a mom's life. I also talk about the upcoming MamaBaby Fitness challenge!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- How to get early-bird info on the MamaBaby Fitness challenge!
- Setting reasonable fitness goals for you
- How to let of guilt about needing to adjust your diet from time to time
- Why food is a key for fitness
- The very first activity you should add into your fitness routine
- How to find the perfect workout for you – and include your little ones!
- What you MUST do to recharge and build your energy levels
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- The MamaBaby Fitness Challenge sign-up page!
- Make Over Your Mornings – Crystal Paine's course on getting your morning going more smoothly! Highly recommended 😀
Body By You– this is the book I'm using during the challenge[/raw] (you can use whatever program/class you'd like)
- Fit2Be, MuTu, and Stay at Home Yoga are online programs I know mamas have had success with.