Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
This one little secret will help your enjoy mothering – and your little ones a lot more. Join me today as we talk about gratitude, attitude, and the abundance they bring to your life with littles.
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Choosing your attitude is the most powerful gift you can ever give yourself, your family, and your world
- How you can choose your own attitude, no matter what the situation!
- Why it's totally OK to choose a good attitude
- Gratitude is the key to attitude – here's how to baby-step into gratitude
- How to evaluate the person you want to be (hint: how would you act if everything were “perfect”)
- Stepping into the abundance you image tomorrow – even when today isn't quite there yet
- How to listen to and honor the simple gifts and abundance you already have in your life
- Wrestling with thankfulness in the hard times
- Giving your children the example you want to give to them <3
Right-click here to download the MP3
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Smart Mama, Happy Baby – intentional mothering, conscious parenting, gratitude, and more in this club full of classes, book studies, menu plans, and more!
- One Thousand Gifts – Ann Voskamp's book on thanksgiving, grace, and finding beauty in the ugly
- Live Your Truth – Carol Tuttle's enerjetic site and blog has a lot on embracing who you are and living abundantly now 🙂
- Thou Shall Prosper – this is the book I mentioned you might want to read if you struggle with feelings of guilt over wanting (or enjoying) abundance while you know others are lacking. Excellent!
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play Music
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts |