Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why it's OK for your schedule to look different from everyone else's 😉
- How to make your schedule flexible – but still useful
- Choosing between a loose schedule and a more rigid schedule
- The 5 “big pillars” to put on your schedule first
- How to consider babies and toddlers on a school schedule
- A top trick to keep little ones safe… and occupied… during your homeschool days
- How to start getting into a schedule if you've never used one again
- Adjusting your expectations to fit reality
- When to dump the schedule for the day
- What to do when your kids are going wild… instead of going with the schedule!
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Managers of Their Homes a great intro to scheduling with many families' example schedules in the back. Christian perspective. Examples of scheduling family without scheduling baby are included.
- Teaching Your Toddler to Have an Alone Time
- Examples of our schedules These are examples of our schedules across many years 🙂
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below