Do you have trouble keeping weight on while breastfeeding? Find that you're feeling depleted and fatigued, but want to keep up your milk supply – and your energy – for your baby? This episode will reveal what keeps weight on, milk rich, and mama and baby happy!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why some mamas lose a lot of weight while breastfeeding
- Why you should keep listening even if you don't have a problem keeping the weight on!
- This is the key for all mamas – pregnant, breastfeeding, and parenting!
- If you've been pregnant, you need this nutrient!
- Why this two-fuel powerhouse is essential if you're feeling depleted by breastfeeding
- The truth about how much mamas really eat (hint: you might be surprised by your results)
- Why tasty drinks can be a roadblock to good nutrition and a good milk supply
- How to enjoy exercise without overdoing it
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Trim Healthy Mama has a great overview of the two fuels and when you need to combine them
- Focused 1-on-1 coaching with me
- High-protein snacks – combine these with a high-carb choice like fruit, juice, toast, etc.