How to Keep Up the Weight While Breastfeeding
Do you have trouble keeping weight on while breastfeeding? Find that you're feeling depleted and fatigued, but want to keep up your milk supply – and your energy – for your baby? This episode will reveal what keeps weight on, milk rich, and mama and baby happy!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why some mamas lose a lot of weight while breastfeeding
- Why you should keep listening even if you don't have a problem keeping the weight on!
- This is the key for all mamas – pregnant, breastfeeding, and parenting!
- If you've been pregnant, you need this nutrient!
- Why this two-fuel powerhouse is essential if you're feeling depleted by breastfeeding
- The truth about how much mamas really eat (hint: you might be surprised by your results)
- Why tasty drinks can be a roadblock to good nutrition and a good milk supply
- How to enjoy exercise without overdoing it
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Trim Healthy Mama has a great overview of the two fuels and when you need to combine them
- Focused 1-on-1 coaching with me
- High-protein snacks – combine these with a high-carb choice like fruit, juice, toast, etc.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below