Are you in the thick of homeschooling your kids when you discover the happy news that a new baby is on the way? How can you juggle the needs of babies and toddlers while still giving your older kids what they need to succeed? I cover what I've learned in juggling homeschool with kids from homeschool right down to bouncing baby 😉
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- That it IS possible to balance baby and everybody else!
- How rhythm and routine can help young kids feel secure – and make your homeschool day go more smoothly
- Strategies to help littles feel like they get special “mom time”
- Curriculum strategies that keep everybody learning – together!
- Suggested curriculums
- The importance of teaching little ones to have an alone time
- How “active math” can include everybody!
- Using nature walks for nature, science, and sanity
- How to handle schooling when you have a newborn
- How you can help high schoolers when you still have little kids
- Tips for organizing your homeschool
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Ambleside Online – a free, Charlotte Mason-style curriculum
- Five in a Row
- Teaching Your Toddler to Enjoy Alone Time – my full podcast on this topic!
- Our Island Story – an example of lovely, narrative history
- Ingri d'Aulaire books are another example of captivating living history books – my kids LOVE these and they inspire hours of creative play!
- The Ultimate Homeschool Organization Course – Several of Krist's systems have really helped me get our homeschool organized
(NOTE: Want Real Mom Tested Techniques for Handling Labor Pain? Use these 11 proven natural childbirth techniques to handle labor and keep things moving right along. Get them here.)
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below