Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Parents often know that a kid's behavior isn't the whole story – in today's episode we talk about how to get to the heart of what's going on with your child!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why what's going on with our kids is often not the real story
- How to figure out what's causing a child's behavior
- Why understanding habits is key to helping your kids
- Tips for examining all sides of the issue
- Why just removing the bad behavior doesn't work (and what you need to do aside)
- The inights that come from this process
Right-click here to download the MP3
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Smart Mama Happy Baby club – menu plans, 30+ classes, weekly open call, group discussions on parenting books, and more to help you manage motherhood and be the mama you want to be!
- Montessori from the Start – this was our first book discussion book, it's excellent!
- A nice introduction to Charlotte Mason – we are using a couple of resources from Simply Charlotte Mason in the Smart Mama Happy Baby book discussion group now 😀
- What you really need this week is to listen to your own heart 😉
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)
The tips, tools, and straight talk you want for pregnancy, childbirth, and bringing up baby