Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- A month in the life of a student midwife
- What it's like to live on call
- The “go time” routine I use when I'm called to a birth
- What's in my bags
- Typical responsibilities as the junior apprentice
- How I've juggled midwifery studies with everything else!
- Fitting in family time (where I've failed and what I want to do better)
- Plans going forward!
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- The NBBC Shop – Mother's Day sale happening May 12-15!
- MamaBaby Birthing – my self-paced, online birthing classes. I hold a live Q&A call each week for you to get questions answered.
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
Click Here to Subscribe via Google Podcasts
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Click Here to Subscribe via Android
Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)