Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- A month in the life of a student midwife
- What it's like to live on call
- The “go time” routine I use when I'm called to a birth
- What's in my bags
- Typical responsibilities as the junior apprentice
- How I've juggled midwifery studies with everything else!
- Fitting in family time (where I've failed and what I want to do better)
- Plans going forward!
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- The NBBC Shop – Mother's Day sale happening May 12-15!
- MamaBaby Birthing – my self-paced, online birthing classes. I hold a live Q&A call each week for you to get questions answered.
(NOTE: Want Real Mom Tested Techniques for Handling Labor Pain? Use these 11 proven natural childbirth techniques to handle labor and keep things moving right along. Get them here.)
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
Click Here to Subscribe via Google Podcasts
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Click Here to Subscribe via Android
Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)