I cover several of your questions in this week's Q&A episode of Natural Birth TV! I spend some time covering options for breech babies, and how to sift through all the advice you get about breeches.
I also discuss softening your muscles for a smoother, easier labor. Later in the video I show what happens to your muscles during pregnancy and how that can cause a “bulge” in your tummy (and explain what to do about it)
In this episode I cover:
- Suggestions for kidney health during pregnancy (while keeping baby safe)
- Good options for turning a breech baby
- How to stay aware of your muscles for an easier birth
- What could cause a “bulge” in your belly after birth
- How to heal the belly bulge!
[responsive_video type='youtube' hide_related='1′ hide_logo='1′ hide_controls='0′ hide_title='1′ hide_fullscreen='0′ autoplay='0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPrMsUHxydY[/responsive_video]
Items mentioned in this video include:
- MamaBaby Birthing Classes
- Turning a Breech Baby
- Spinning Babies
- The Pink Kit
- My Series on Closing a Diastasis Recti
Healing a Diastasis Series
- Diastasis Recti: Closing the Gap
- Splinting a Diastasis
- Prescription for a Flatter Belly
- Postpartum Body Issues
- I'm in Week 6!
- Reflections on Corwin's Birth (Pregnancy after Healing a Diastasis Recti)
- Watch me demonstrate a diastasis width on Natural Birth TV
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)