Some women have an actual fear of pregnancy, carrying a baby, and/or giving birth. I give some thoughts and hints in today's episode. This is a must-listen episode, even if you don't have these fears.
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- What is fear of pregnancy – and why do some women experience it?
- Specific causes of these fears, and how to work through them
- Why care with a midwife is helpful for women with pregnancy and childbirth fear
- How to deal with the thought of baby as a “parasite”
- The TRUTH about the movie and TV birth scenes you've seen… and the stories you've been told
- Do you really “lose your life” to pregnancy? To birth? To parenting? My perspectives
- Why this is an incredibly important topic for women today, and for our daughters and granddaughters
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- The entirety of NaturalBirthandBabyCare.com – I really strongly encourage you to explore the pregnancy and birthing information I have on this website. It's a wealth of information on the truth about pregnancy and baby.
- MamaBaby Personal Prenatal – my consulting service, where I “take you by the hand” and walk with you through your pregnancy… no matter where you are starting from <3
- Birth as an American Rite of Passage – very interesting read, this is honestly something all women pregnant and birthing within the “modern” model should read
(NOTE: Want Real Mom Tested Techniques for Handling Labor Pain? Use these 11 proven natural childbirth techniques to handle labor and keep things moving right along. Get them here.)
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below