The Part-Time Elimination Communication Guide
What do you do if you're interested in elimination communication, but don't have time to commit to full-time EC? Today I talk about how to juggle diapers and elimination communication in a way that works for your baby!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- What elimination communication looks like with baby #8 – and while living the student midwive life!
- Why “diaper free” doesn't always mean that you need to ditch the diapers
- Making EC work with daddy, day care, and more (hint: babies are smart!)
- Tips that have helped us get part-time EC working
- How having Phoenix on a regular schedule has helped with pottying
- The part-time elimination communication secret weapon (this will make EC stress-free for you… and baby!)
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- My main elimination communication page – read about EC'ing, including my babies' EC journals
- My Go Diaper Free reviews
(NOTE: Want proven, practical strategies to make elimination communication work for you? Use these 5 proven techniques to connect when your baby and have EC success! Get them here.)