Feeling exhausted during pregnancy? Or has insomnia moved in? Great sleep can be elusive when you’re pregnant, but on today’s episode Dr. Rosenberg shares how you can sleep well – and have a healthier baby because of it!
Topics We Discuss:
- How pregnancy impacts your sleep
- Why sleep is so important during pregnancy
- Why you should nap during your pregnancy – doctor’s orders!
- Tips to sleep well… even if morning sickness or insomnia are getting in the way
- What to do if increased congestion is making it hard to get to rest you need
- How to handle Restless Leg Syndrome
- Dealing with leg cramps – naturally
- Why sleep apnea is such a big problem during pregnancy – and how to tell if it might be affecting you.
Things Mentioned on This Week’s Podcast
- Sleep Soundly Every Night, Feel Fantastic Every Day: A Doctor’s Guide to Solving Your Sleep Problems
- AnswersforSleep.com – Dr. Rosenberg’s website
- Follow Dr. Rosenberg on Twitter
- Follow Dr. Rosenberg on Facebook
- The Natural Birth Miniclass (and Natural Birth Playbook)
(NOTE: Trying to balance your pregnancy, life, and getting ready for baby? Use my checklist pack stay healthy (naturally), organized, and confident throughout your pregnancy! Get them here.)