Working from Home with Young Children
Are you trying to balance working from home with caring for your small children? Or juggling the full-time student load? I share my own experiences working from home and some top tips for making WAHM work for you!
Don't miss the WAHM schedule planner – I give samples of my schedule plus a lot of strategies that have helped me over the years!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why working from home is ALWAYS an adjustment (even if you don't have little ones)
- Special isses that arise when doing remote work with small children around
- How I managed to fit everything in when Scott worked full-time
- Why you should NOT work 7 days a week
- How my working schedule has changed as my kids have gotten older (and we've added more babies!)
- Why you need to teach your little one to have “alone times”
- How “together playtimes” can buy you some time for work
- What our days look like with both of us home
- Candid discussion about some of the stresses of working from home!
- How to prioritize (hint: there is no right or wrong – it's about Your family)
- Wht you must put first if you're in business for yourself
- Considering childcare options
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- Work at Home Mom Schedules & Content Planners
- Teaching Your Toddler to Have an Alone Time
- Smart Mama, Happy Baby
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below