This episode covers a couple of important topics — first, how to survive and even overcome morning sickness. After six pregnancies, I've finally had a great first trimester, and I spill the most important secrets in this episode.
Then I cover a burning question for parents everywhere — how do you manage to keep up with it all while parenting young children? I get asked what my secret is quite a bit and I'll admit I don't always have it all together 😉 But some tried and true strategies help me keep on top of life and even sneak in some of my own projects. I share what helps me keep track of my family, squeeze in some podcasting, and enjoy life with little ones.
In this episode I cover:
- A vital nutrient everyone is telling you not to eat (and why you should ignore them)
- Why diet is a key to helping you survive the first trimester
- Which B-Vitamins really make a difference with morning sickness
- Why a routine is good for little ones… and for mommies
- A key to fitting in those little projects you really want to get done
- Tools vital to juggling parenting, household care, and everything else you need to take care of!
- How to when it's time to stop — and why it's OK to take a break
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- The Birth, Baby, and Life Podcast is live on iTunes!
- 12 Days of Christmas Special
- Sea Bands
- B-Complex Vitamin
- Extra Vitamin B-12
- Extra Vitamin B-6 (25mg 3x)
- Having a Great First Trimester
- Morning Sickness Survival Part 1 and Part 2
- MamaBaby Birthing
- Microsoft Outlook
- Michael Linenberger's Total Workday Control Using Microsoft Outlook
- Google Calendar
- Microsoft Onenote
- Menu Planning Service Example (I didn't specify a service on the podcast, but this is a good example I've personally used)
This was a great episode because I got to share two topics that I've had a lot of personal experience with! I would love to get your feedback on this episode; let me know what kind of topics you want me to cover… and let me know who you'd like me to interview 😀
(NOTE: Want Real Mom Tested Techniques for Handling Labor Pain? Use these 11 proven natural childbirth techniques to handle labor and keep things moving right along. Get them here.)