Welcome to Episode 20!! In today's episode I feature some great reader Q and A. I've gotten several questions on breastfeeding during pregnancy, so I cover that extensively. I also cover planning a natural birth when you're expecting twins, stress relief during pregnancy, and what to do about heartburn!
In this episode I cover:
- A huge “thank you” for all the ratings on iTunes and the feedback you've emailed in to me!
- Info on the survey I'm running through the Trust Birth 101 bundle/newsletter list
- Is breastfeeding during pregnancy safe?
- How you should NOT try to boost milk supply during pregnancy (and how you should)
- What to eat to make sure you're nourishing your new baby, yourself, and your nursing toddler
- Handling the emotions that come with breastfeeding in pregnancy
- How to prepare for a natural birth when you're expecting twins
- A must-have book recommendation for twin pregnancy
- What to do to relieve stress during pregnancy
- How you can charge up “the love hormone” oxytocin for you and your baby
- Proven strategies for heartburn relief during pregnancy
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Get the Trust Birth 101 bundle with ebook & mp3
- Adventures in Tandem Nursing
- Mothering Your Nursing Toddler
- Find a La Leche League in your area
- When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads
- New twins page on Natural Birth and Baby Care.com
I want to say thanks again for bearing with me as I get through a tough season of life and get back into regular podcasting. The feedback I've gotten the last few weeks has been phenomenal. Thank you so much. I always appreciate hearing from you and really appreciate your ratings on iTunes. It helps me get the word out to more mamas and daddies, and that's where we create change for birthing families everywhere!
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the birth plan kit here.)