Ever wondered exactly what a doula is – and how she can help you have a great birth experience? Nikki Knowles joins me for today’s podcast and shares exactly what a doula can do for you during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum!
Topics We Discuss in This Podcast:
- What is a doula?
- Why you should consider a doula
- How a doula helps dads and partners during birth
- These are things a doula can do to help you during labor
- How your doula can help you navigate hospital procedures
- Why a doula is valuable even if you’re planning a home birth
- What scientific research says about doulas
- How your doula can help you if you feel like you’re “losing it”
- What to expect from your doula during pregnancy, birth, and beyond
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the birth plan kit here.)
The tips, tools, and straight talk you want for pregnancy, childbirth, and bringing up baby