Moms-to-be often ask if there's any point to taking a birthing class. After all, there are lots of good books and websites on natural birth. Here's why a birthing class is still the best option – and how it can help you have a great birth.
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- The benefits of taking a class in your area (like-minded friends can be priceless)
- Why ignorance is NOT bliss
- How birthing classes can make your partner… a partner!
- Practicing doesn't make perfect (but it does make instinct)
- Why learning birthing techniques doesn't mean you don't “trust birth”
- Not all classes are created equal – here's how to pick the right one
- How having a class with personal help means a better birth for you
- What to do if there's no natural birthing class in your area (or room in your schedule)
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)