Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Moms-to-be often ask if there's any point to taking a birthing class. After all, there are lots of good books and websites on natural birth. Here's why a birthing class is still the best option – and how it can help you have a great birth.
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- The benefits of taking a class in your area (like-minded friends can be priceless)
- Why ignorance is NOT bliss
- How birthing classes can make your partner… a partner!
- Practicing doesn't make perfect (but it does make instinct)
- Why learning birthing techniques doesn't mean you don't “trust birth”
- Not all classes are created equal – here's how to pick the right one
- How having a class with personal help means a better birth for you
- What to do if there's no natural birthing class in your area (or room in your schedule)
Right-click here to download the MP3
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)
The tips, tools, and straight talk you want for pregnancy, childbirth, and bringing up baby