Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Sadie Grace was born at home just a few weeks ago! I share some memorable parts of my pregnancy with Sadie, as well as her beautiful birth story, in today's podcast!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why I didn't announce I was pregnant on the podcast (!!!)
- What it was like going “ultrasound free” during this pregnancy
- How I bonded with Sadie before she was born
- She's my 7th baby – and I still didn't realize “this is it” when labor started!
- Why I should have called the midwives earlier
- How I was able to laugh right up to the point Sadie was born 🙂
- Birthing a stubborn placenta
- Why I wouldn't change a thing!
Right-click here to download the MP3
Items mentioned in this podcast:
- . – my online birthing classes
The fetoscope I used to find Sadie's heartbeat[/raw]
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)
The tips, tools, and straight talk you want for pregnancy, childbirth, and bringing up baby