Sometimes being a mama is tough…
…in fact, I'd say it's the toughest job on the planet – and the most amazing and beautiful.
If you agree, I've got something special for you 🙂
The Mom Conference 2016 is next week – and it's packed full of tried-and-true, mama-tested wisdom for you (and your family). I'm not a speaker this year, but I'm excited to have contributed a little “behind the scenes” and I want share what the team has lined up for you:
WHAT IS THE MOM CONFERENCE?
It's a free three-day online event featuring some truly amazing speakers – and YOU are invited to attend 😀
Over 100,000 mamas from around the world will come together on October 11, 12, and 13th to listen, laugh, and learn – and come away armed with powerful new strategies for everything from sibling rivalry to healthy eating to finding more joy in motherhood.
Click here to register for your spot now!
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?! The Mom Conference involves 20 online classes by 20 incredible speakers (mostly mamas but some daddies) who will teach you how to:
- Understand and manage your children's emotions (and your emotions, too!)
- Help your little ones LOVE healthy foods – plus how to include them in the kitchen 🙂
- Take better care of YOU (remember, a healthy, happy mama = healthy, happy kids!)
- Build a budget that really works for real-life family 😉
- Teach your kids – starting in babyhood – the values and character traits they need to be successful and happy
- Get the house clean (and keep it that way!)
- Strengthen your relationship with your spouse
- Discover more joy in mothering your little ones
Sounds amazing, right?
Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters:
- Dr Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting (Helping Kids – and Yourself – Manage Emotions)
- Katie Kimball, expert on healthy eating for families and founder of Kitchen Stewardship (Want Responsible and Healthy Kids? Teach Them to Cook and Eat Real Food)
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Bestselling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less (Decluttering your Home, Mind and Soul)
Ramona Zabriski, Founder of Wife for Life University (How to be a Wife for Life)
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions (Raising Motivated and Grateful Children During this Me, Me, Me Epidemic)
- Jesse Mecham, Founder of You Need a Budget (Budgeting Made Simple)
- Dina Alexander, Founder of Educate and Empower Kids (How to Talk to your Children about Sex)
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 Bestselling authors who run Valuesparenting (Simple and Powerful Ways to Teach Children Values)
- Marla Cilley (a.k.a. the Fly Lady), author, home organization and cleaning mentor, founder of FlyLady.net (Cleaning in a Fun Way)
- Shawni Pothier, founder of the popular mom-blog, 71 Toes (Managing Kids’ Cell Phone and Screen Time – Without Making Them Hate You)
- April and Eric Perry, life architecture experts and founders of Learn-Do-Become (Building the Life and Future you Really Want)
- Saren Eyre Loosli, family organization expert and co-founder of Power of Moms (The Three Basic Systems Every Family Needs)
And to help you avoid procrastination (we know how it goes!), if you register now, you'll have access to the following goodies as soon as your registration has been completed!
- Honesty Audio Story and Family Discussion Guide: These materials will help you teach your children about honesty in a really fun way
- Meal Guide: 7 Day Healthy Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List
The Mom Conference is totally online – so you can listen no matter where you are or what you're doing 😀 Come and be inspired October 11, 12 and 13th!
Registration is free – go ahead and get your spot at the following link today:
See you at The Mom Conference!
I am an affiliate for the Mom Conference! I appreciate your support and can't wait to “see” you there!