At least a quarter of all mamas-to-be are induced to begin labor – and countless others have “augmentation” to increase the strength of contractions. There's no debate – induction leads to a cascade of interventions and causes stress for moms and babies. How can you prevent induction and make sure your baby is born at the perfect time?
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- The truth about the safety of induction
- Your care provider cannot “take” your baby…
- …and they can't decide not to “let you” stay pregant – here's why
- What “Pit to distress means” – and why you need to know
- Is going “overdue” really dangerous for babies?
- Why YOU need to be the one to stand up and make a difference
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast