Battling for the Microbiome
What difference does the microbiome make? Today I share my family's story in beating the bad bacteria and bringing in the good – and the unexpected benefits we discovered. Plus, I discuss how you can take on this battle to give the gift of health to yourself – and your little ones.
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why understanding the microbiota is essential to pregnancy, birth, and healthy babies
- How autism worries led me to research gut health
- First steps in healing for Asher – and how we started helping Scott, too
- Using food as our first line of defence (what we got rid of… and what we added in!)
- How healthy bacteria helped Corwin to be a healthy, happy baby
- The secret recipe that healed Scott – and made me immune to morning sickness!
- Happy side effects from our adventure in good bacteria
- Practical ways to build a healthy microbiota for yourself and your kids
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- My Insider Tips to The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle! – this bundle has books on probiotics, going grain free & dairy free, healing the gut and boosting microbiota, balancing hormones, natural cleaning products, and of course MamaBaby Birthing included! Note, This Bundle is Finished Now
- Click here to see everything included in the bundle! Note, This Bundle is Finished Now
- Gluten Free Casein Free Diet a website about the GFCF diet referenced if you're interested in specifics
- Julie Matthews – I read her book on autism & ADHD when Asher was little. You can get her class as part of the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle!!
- The GAPS diet – Dr. Campbell-McBride's official site. You get a step-by-step guide to using GAPS for your family in the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle!
- How to Give Baby Healthy Gut Flora – BBL podcast episode #38!
- The Ultimate Guide to a Fabulous Pregnancy – my probiotic smoothie recipe is in this guide 🙂
- How to Beat Morning Sickness Naturally – BBL podcast episode #79!
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below