Did you know your pelvis can flex for your baby? It's actually made of bones, joints, and connective tissue, meaning it's good at moving out of the way of baby! This episode covers how your pelvis can flex (and how tiny changes can mean big help for baby). I also show you how you can discover what positions and techniques make you the most “open” on your baby's birthday!
In this episode I cover:
- The podcast is going weekly!
- Why your pelvis is important during pregnancy and during childbirth
- Does it matter if you have “birthin' hips” (or if you don't)?
- What's the “false pelvis?”
- And what's the “true pelvis?!”
- Did you know your pelvis isn't all solid bone?
- Discover what makes YOUR pelvis open up for your baby
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the birth plan kit here.)