Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
You've got a baby, you've got questions – about diapers! This episode covers all the basics you need to know about diapering – with disposables, with cloth, and even a nod to nothing at all. There's a lot of information to help you make the choice that's right for you family… and the freedom to mix n' match 🙂
I also read two messages I received from listeners and talk about an exciting event coming up!
In this episode I cover:
- The listener comment that made me cry!
- A listener shares her experience with the epidural
- How to decide what kind of diapering is right for your family
- When disposable diapers are a good option
- What “natural” or “organic” means when it comes to disposable diapers
- Why cloth diapering is tons of fun!
- 10 ways to build your diaper stash
- How many diapers you need
- Our experience with newborn diapers (stain free!)
- An overview of different cloth diaper options
- Why having a system makes cloth diapering a snap
Right-click here to download the MP3
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Natural Mothering Ebook Bundle (available June 10 – 18th 2013!)
- BBL 015: Why Families Choose Natural Birth
- BBL 003: Diaper Free with Andrea Olson of GoDiaperFree.com
- BBL 013: A Day in the Life of a Diaper Free Baby
- Tushies Gel-Free Diapers it looks like these are not made anymore 🙁
- Facebook diaper coops like Sarah's Co-op and Panda Baby Co-op (I have personally purchased through both of these)
- “China Cheapie” Diaper Review (Alva brand)
- Homemade baby wipes recipes!!
- Weleda products
- Cloth diaper washing routine
This post kicks off the Definitive Diapering Guide Series:
- The Definitive Guide to Diapering Your Baby Podcast Episode (this post!)
- Should You Use Disposable Diapers?
- Should You Use Cloth Diapers?
- Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)
The tips, tools, and straight talk you want for pregnancy, childbirth, and bringing up baby