Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Your support team is a big part of a successful VBAC, and today's episode covers how to assemble a dream team to support you through pregnancy, birth, and beyond. We also discuss keeping yourself healthy, strong, and ready for a great birth!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why your support team is crucial during your VBAC
- How to get your partner on board with your VBAC plans
- Getting both of you ready for your birthing day
- Why you should consider the VBAC secret weapon (hint: she's backed by research!)
- Keeping yourself super-healthy during (and why that matters so much)
- What to eat for a strong uterus
- How to choose the right kind of exercise to prep for a VBAC
Right-click here to download the MP3
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- MamaBaby Birthing – my online natural childbirth course. It includes a VBAC lesson and weekly personal support from me!
- Why Choose a VBAC – the first podcast in this series; it discusses why to consider a VBAC and how to choose a care provider
- Boundaries This is the boundaries book I mention during the podcast!
- ICAN – this organization supports moms after a VBAC and can help you process feelings and find support after a cesarean, as well as support you while you plan your VBAC
- La Leche League – a local group may help you find moms who can recommend VBAC-friendly care providers in your area
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the birth plan kit here.)
The tips, tools, and straight talk you want for pregnancy, childbirth, and bringing up baby
- Why Plan a VBAC and Choosing a VBAC Provider
- Building Your VBAC Dream Team
- Birth Essentials for Your VBAC
- Wait… The VBAC Super Power