What essential skills do you need to prepare for a VBAC birth? This episode covers exactly what you need to do to prepare for birthing your baby – plus how to get baby lined up for a smooth labor and delivery.
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- How to “practice” during pregnancy so that you're ready for the big day
- The labor techniques that really help
- What tools you need on hand for a smooth labor and birth
- How your partner can really help you during your VBAC birth
- Why baby position is especially important when planning a VBAC
- How to get baby lined up and your body ready for a vaginal birth
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- MamaBaby Birthing – my online childbirth class series includes VBAC lessons and personal support from me 🙂
- NBBC Homepage – sign up for the miniclass here!*
- My interveiw with Dr. Buckly – don't miss this podcast!
- Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering – I highly recommend Dr. Buckley's
book for every pregnant mama
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth – another that's helpful to every pregnant mama!
- The Pink Kit
- Fearless Birth
- The Ultimate Guide to Baby Position – how to tell what position baby is in, how to encourage baby to a good position, and videos to guide you!
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the kit here.)
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below