What essential skills do you need to prepare for a VBAC birth? This episode covers exactly what you need to do to prepare for birthing your baby – plus how to get baby lined up for a smooth labor and delivery.
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- How to “practice” during pregnancy so that you're ready for the big day
- The labor techniques that really help
- What tools you need on hand for a smooth labor and birth
- How your partner can really help you during your VBAC birth
- Why baby position is especially important when planning a VBAC
- How to get baby lined up and your body ready for a vaginal birth
Things Mentioned on This Week's Podcast
- MamaBaby Birthing – my online childbirth class series includes VBAC lessons and personal support from me 🙂
- NBBC Homepage – sign up for the miniclass here!*
- My interveiw with Dr. Buckly – don't miss this podcast!
- Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering – I highly recommend Dr. Buckley's
book for every pregnant mama
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth – another that's helpful to every pregnant mama!
- The Pink Kit
- Fearless Birth
- The Ultimate Guide to Baby Position – how to tell what position baby is in, how to encourage baby to a good position, and videos to guide you!
(NOTE: Want Real Mom Tested Techniques for Handling Labor Pain? Use these 11 proven natural childbirth techniques to handle labor and keep things moving right along. Get them here.)
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below