How can you help your little develop a strong, resilient immune system? There are lots of germs all around, but some simple steps can help you little one have a stronger immune system – for life. Today’s podcast covers everything!
Topics I Cover in This Podcast:
- Why you should start thinking about your baby’s immune system during pregnancy
- How your diet helps build a stronger baby (and stronger immunity)
- The role breastfeeding plays in keeping your baby safe
- What to do if you can’t breastfeed
- Get your baby to love this particular flavor to boost his/her immune system!
- Why your little one needs to spend time in the sun
- How gross motor movements contribute to stronger immune systems
- The #1 supplement to give your child for better immunity
Things Mentioned on This Week’s Podcast
- Smart Mama, Happy Baby Club
- Building Baby’s Microbiota
- Smart Mama’s Guide to Managing Motherhood
- Perfect Prenatal Nutrition
(NOTE: Want a Perfect Birth Plan Template? Use this template and step-by-step videos to write a birth plan that gets your birth team on your side for a beautiful birth experience! Get the birth plan kit here.)