Week by week blog entries of my work with the Pink Kit Package when I was pregnant with Honor!
Be sure to check out this Interview about all my births and my Pink Kit experience!
- Getting Started With the Pink Kit: I'm a couple of days shy of 24 weeks and starting since it's easiest to get going on a Monday. This has been a really hard pregnancy for me so far, so this post reflects that. From 24 to 28 weeks we'll use the New Focus book.
- You Can Use it Anywhere!: I reflect a bit on why I feel the Pink Kit is awesome – it's versatile and best of all, it doesn't matter how much labor hurts or doesn't… it's still really useful.
- Watching, Breathing and Laughing: We're working our way through the breath section – and class clown Scott has made a comeback.
- The Key to Childbirth: After a couple of weeks of being sick I'm back to working on the Pink Kit and re-discover a major key.
- Birth Works: We're really getting back into the Pink Kit after our time off and I'm finding the new Pink Kit To-Do list really helpful…
- The Internal Work – Take Two!: We've been doing the Internal Work faithfully for about a month now; I share our surprising experiences this time around.
End of Pregnancy
- Creating Room: I figure out how to create room within myself
- What Do You Want to do Now?: This little phrase brings me a lot of sanity while I wait on Fiver!
<--- replace socializeit--->