Fridays mean it's open Q&A on Periscope! Today we talked about breathing during birth, growing a smaller baby in this pregnancy, and more! Watch below to check everything out 😀
- Lasting pain after childbirth (click here for my scope on diastasis and links to more info)
- Why do babies sometimes have trouble transitioning after birth? (click for a must-read on the newborn transition)
- Can I have a smaller baby – first was close to 11lbs (Listen to this gestational diabetes podcast episode for great advice!)
- How can I train myself to control breathing for labor? (I cover this in-depth in MamaBaby Birthing classes)
- Does laughing gas really help in labor? (click to see my scope on gas & air – and TENS!)
You can join me live on Periscope every Mo/Tu/Th/Fri at 1pm eastern. Use the Periscope app on your phone or tablet and find me @birthbabycare! Enjoying the scopes? Please be sure to share with other mamas and families!